· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/information systems or equivalent work experience.
· Scrum Master certification (any level) and/or Lean Six Sigma certification (any level) are beneficial.
· Minimum 3-5 years software product management experience; 2 years in a data management role. Should include responsibilities in strategic planning and prioritization as well as product development and implementation.
· History of leading interdisciplinary teams with collaborative management style while concurrently providing significant personal contribution and thought leadership.
· Demonstrated ability to work directly with product design, business owner, user experience design, data analysts and business intelligence teams, and programming teams.
· Performed for 2 years or more in role requiring significant proficiency in relational database management and/or business intelligence technologies.
· Prefer experience with wellness-related initiatives. Working knowledge of the health and wellness industry, technology platforms, and social networking which are prevalent in the market.
· Broadly recognized as a tenacious, ambitious self-starter with a passion for health and wellness.
· Exhibit a business mindset with the ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized, data-driven recommendations. You consistently demonstrate sound business judgment and strong analytic thinking skills. You are effective at separating the signal from the noise, filtering numerous and competing priorities into an aggressive but achievable product roadmap. You understand and apply sound understanding of ROI and cost-benefit analysis maximize business value gained.
· Have a proven ability to influence others. You actively draw on consensus building skills and the ability to summarize important points quickly and effectively
· Proficient in leadership core competencies. Establish a culture of personal and team accountability and ownership. Understand what motivates development teams and individuals. You intuitively and intentionally work at making your teams better, all of the time.
· Apply effective project management skills and tools to facilitate projects, remove barriers, monitor milestones, and accomplish deliverables according to plan.
· Effectively hire, train and retain high performance team members.
· Effectively engage and manage internal and external partners, establishing high levels of trust and strong relationships for win-win results.
· Implement and monitor operations policies and procedures and quality oversight to ensure compliance with regulatory including HIPAA, accreditation, health plan delegation and ASH standards.
· Comply with HR and Payroll Practices. Maintains updated job descriptions; completes all required HR Core trainings. Continuously collaborates with manager to develop/update plan to advance skills, and ultimately demonstrating ownership of career growth and mastery.
Communication: Conveys clear and concise messages appropriate to the intended audience and represents ASH in a professional manner through effective oral and written communication
Leadership and Delegation: Demonstrates good judgment through appropriate delegation while maintaining positive leadership, proper oversight and timely follow up. Develops staff’s delegation skills; including developing leadership staff’s delegation skills, if applicable.
Project Management Skills: Uses effective project management skills and tools to facilitate projects, remove barriers, monitor milestones, and accomplish deliverables according to plan.
Budget Management: Uses resources effectively including people, time and expenses to manage within or below budgetary targets based upon current business environment.
Compliance: Implements and monitors operations policies and procedures and quality oversight to ensure compliance with regulatory including HIPAA, accreditation, health plan delegation and ASH standards. Examples include: satisfy regulatory and client compliance requirements through completion of delegated action items; support implementation of new product/client implementations; and timely completion of QI work plan tasks.
Training and Development: Accountable for hiring, training and retaining high performance, injury-free team members. Examples include: ensures staff turnover does not exceed 18%; conducts Ergonomic Assessments to reduce worker comp claims; conducts retention activities including manager actions, teambuilding activities and department reward and recognition plan; complies with HR and Payroll Practices, maintains updated job descriptions; completes all required HR Core trainings and two optional trainings agreed upon by manager to support career growth; and ensures all team members complete all required HR Core trainings and two optional trainings agreed upon by manager to support career growth.
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.