The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Director with contract review and development, project management, including work status monitoring and reporting, working with key stakeholders to establish consensus priorities, identifying and resolving work flow barriers.
· Responsible for performance and oversight of the Contracts Department.
· Manage all external contracts for the three major lines of business (specialty network, fitness, and wellness and prevention) such as:
· Provider agreements such as practitioner/provider services agreements, payor summaries, and fitness facility agreements;
· Employer agreements such as group agreements or administrative/network agreements, etc.;
· Health plan agreements such as at-risk service agreements, administrative/network agreements, delegation agreements, wellness agreements, fitness agreements, etc.;
· Consultant agreements;
· IPA or MSO contracts;
· Corporate agreements such as office space leases, equipment leases, etc.
· And others.
· Work with the and applicable line of business leadership team, committees (CCC and KPT), and other internal departments (i.e., client services, program solutions, finance), and regulators to negotiate, and develop various contracts;
· Work with Regulatory Compliance to assure proper regulatory approval of various agreements;
· Work with external clients to negotiate amendments and agreements;
· Maintain Contracts and Agreements Library of executed agreements.
· Keeps Director informed of urgent issues.
· Partners with Regulatory Compliance on projects, including:
· State and Federal regulatory approvals of license applications for specialty health plan and other initiatives as determined by Director;
· DMHC and DOI Regulatory Compliance;
· Trademark compliance;
· Contract Management; and
· Provider affairs.
· Responsible for administrative oversight and management of the contract area including:
· Work load monitoring, communicating with key stakeholders the status of work in progress, and establishing consensus prioritization.
· Managing client timeframe expectations and escalating concerns regarding ability to meet client timeframe expectations.
· Documents subordinates performance, provides feedback and correction actions.
· Writes and delivers performance evaluations.
· Participates in the hiring and termination process.
· Assigns projects and oversees productivity
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.