· Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field required. Experience will be taken into consideration for educational requirement.
· MCSE 20xx or MCITP-EA required
· Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) preferred.
· Minimum 8 years significant systems administration in a mission critical Windows Server 2008 environment.
· Strong working knowledge of Windows Server 2008, Windows networking, Active Directory, Exchange 2007/2010, IIS, application deployment, clustering, load balancing, HP Proliant servers, VMware ESX, VMware View, and SAN technologies.
· Familiarity with backup technologies, SharePoint, MS SQL Server, and network switching.
· Proven troubleshooting skills and a team player.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.