||Member Experience Director
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- 1. Bachelor's degree in human services, social services, recreation, business or equivalent.
- 2. Minimum of two years in membership services, marketing, sales, and/or customer services.
- 3. Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations including members, peers/co-workers, supervisors, and volunteers.
- 4. Ability to learn and retain information related to programs, services, and membership options.
- 5. Ability to handle conflict management in a positive manner.
- 6. A Passion for working with others and developing strong teams.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
•12% Employer Funded Retirement Plan (once eligible) • Free YMCA Family Membership • Free Programs for dependents • Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
Paid Vacation & Sick Leave (once accrued) • Professional Development Opportunities & Trainings • 403b Retirement Savings Account upon hire • Employee Assistant Program