What You Will Bring:
1. Bachelor's degree in human services, social services, healthy living, business or equivalent.
2. YMCA Team Leader or Multi-Team Leader certification preferred.
3. Four or more years of customer service and sales experience, preferably in a YMCA or other nonprofit agency.
4. Ability to direct programs through positive supervision of volunteers and staff, development and monitoring of budgets, marketing and public relations, program development and fundraising.
5. Prefer knowledge of, and previous experience with, diverse populations.
How You Will Benefit:
•12% Employer Funded Retirement Plan (once eligible) • Free YMCA Family Membership • Free Programs for dependents • Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
Paid Vacation & Sick Leave (once accrued) • Professional Development Opportunities & Trainings • 403b Retirement Savings Account upon hire • Employee Assistant Program