||Auto Claims Representative - Casualty Adjuster (Remote / Telecommute)
Kemper has great work from home opportunities for Casualty Claims Adjusters! As part of the Kemper auto claims team, you are part of the group that delivers on a promise to provide exceptional service to our customers who have experienced a recent insurance
Our Claims Adjusters use the latest computer systems to conduct investigations on claims found to be caused by negligent acts or omissions. Your required knowledge of medical and legal terminology to complete investigations will allow you to evaluate damages
and injuries and ultimately negotiate a fair and prompt settlement.
We have 2 fulltime schedules available:
• Tuesday-Friday (9am – 6pm) and Saturday (8am – 5pm) PST (or the equivalent in your time zone)
• Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm) PST (or the equivalent in your time zone)
Please indicate if you are available for both/one of the available shifts.
• 3+ years of casualty claims handling experience
• 2+ years of BI experience preferred
• Non-standard or California claims handling experience a plus, but not required
• Fluent in English/Spanish a plus, but not required
• College degree or equivalent work experience
Click Here to Apply: http://bit.ly/AutoClaimsRep4324
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
• Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
• Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
• Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
• Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
• Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
• Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
• Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel through Kemper Perks.
Kemper at a glance
With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is one of the nation's leading insurers. The Kemper family of companies specializes in home, auto, life, health and valuables insurance products for individuals, families and businesses.
Kemper’s underwriting companies* are rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance industry rating authority. Kemper services six million policies and ranks among the top 25 personal lines property and casualty writers and the 2016 Ward’s
50 Top Performers list of life insurance companies.
*Alliance United Insurance Company is not rated.
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
~CB~ ~M~ ~LJ~