||New Business Account Executive
||Full Time Regular
||Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00pm
||The Seattle Times, the nationally-renowned and award-winning digital and print media company, is the leading source of news, sports, business, technology, entertainment and other content for the trendsetting Pacific Northwest and beyond. As a news media
company with a laser focus on journalistic standards and excellence, we provide clarity above the content clutter and engage readers across digital and print platforms to provide news that matters where, when and how they want it.
Our team is growing! The Seattle Times is actively seeking a Specialized Digital Advertising Account Executive. The Seattle Times provides a premier suite of advanced digital products specifically designed for local business owners that include "best of breed"
digital partners and solutions such as Google, Facebook, Bing & Yahoo. We offer our advertisers advanced technology and provide multi-media campaigns, customized for results.
The successful candidate will work directly with our retail sales team in the development of digital sales and revenue growth as an integral part of our team. The successful candidate will identify, strategize and present comprehensive multi-media campaigns
to SMB's that include targeted display, social media, SEM, digital direct mail, and mobile through our advanced suite of digital products. In addition, candidates will incorporate print products of The Seattle Times to appropriate meet digital advertiser needs
Employees of The Seattle Times take pride in being a part of a locally owned business that has a direct impact on our community. We offer a rewarding, high performance workplace that lives and breathes deeply held values of quality independent journalism.
Our privately held, family-owned company offers its employees outstanding benefits, including medical and dental plans, a 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions, dependent care reimbursement, subsidized transportation options, generous vacation plans,
and an engaging wellness program.
||• Be a highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude, possessing excellent oral and written communication skills along with superior listening skills
• Be a positive digital advocate to both the team and advertisers
• Be highly independent and self-directed
• Must anticipate problems and seek creative opportunities to solve them
• Must work well with The Seattle Times’ support and operations teams
• Must be proficient and comfortable utilizing various software
• Salesforce CRM experience preferred
• Have the ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
• Strong time-management, organization and reporting skills.
• Enjoy a challenge, diversity of work, and a constantly evolving business environment.
• Requires strong collaboration and strategic development skills. Will work closely with a team of bright, creative individuals passionate about creating results for local businesses.
• 4-year college degree in Advertising or Marketing preferred
• Experience in digital advertising sales and/or marketing
• A valid WA driver's license & a reliable vehicle
||Send This Job to a Friend