Church Products Websites
Salem Media Reps
Salem Music Network (SMN)
Salem Radio Network (SRN)
BROADCAST WITH US
ADVERTISE WITH US
- Job opportunities with Salem Media Group
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Credit & Collections Admin
Credit Collections/Administrative Assistant
Salem Media Group in Chicago is looking for talented and motivated professionals for the country’s third largest market.
• Ensures corporate collections and charge-off policies and procedures are followed
• Increasing managers’ and sales professionals productivity (answering telephones, interacting with clients, editing presentations and proposals)
• Completing administrative processes (filing, correspondence, data entry, expense reports)
• Maintain weekly station scheduling to assure all information is current and correct
• Perform in-depth analysis of collections and outstanding payer balances
• Responsible for collection calls.
• Review and reconcile processing systems to ensure accurate accounts receivable reporting
• Prepare and present all applicable monthly accounts receivable management reporting
• Act as liaison to any contracted external agencies to improve department compliancy and collections
• Minimum of 2 years collections experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit a plus
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe) and Microsoft Outlook and the ability to create spreadsheets and presentations
• Advanced typing skills required. Accuracy and careful proofreading skills are essential.
• Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
• A professional and positive appearance and attitude
• Dependable attendance and punctuality
• Availability for full time work
• Attention to detail, ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines, and reliability/dependability and produce quality work under deadline pressure
• Must be a strong team player
• Must exhibit enthusiasm and passion for the work.
• Must demonstrate good judgment and decision making skills and maintain high degree of confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to be discreet, flexible, work independently, and prioritize situations to expedite handling of important matters.
Please Apply Online at www.salemmedia.com
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Send This Job to a Friend