Church Products Websites
Salem Media Reps
Salem Music Network (SMN)
Salem Radio Network (SRN)
BROADCAST WITH US
ADVERTISE WITH US
- Job opportunities with Salem Media Group
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Our 5 station radio cluster is currently searching for a Board Operator who exemplifies leadership, achievement and team spirit.
Position Type: Part-Time
Performs activities in the radio studio and control room to ensure technical quality of sound for programs originating in the studio from syndications or from remote pickup points.
• Regulates timing of programs, operates syndicated programming and plays commercials.
• Off-air support of commercial production, dubbing music to hard disk and programming automation computers.
• Monitors and updates weather, traffic, and news reports into automation equipment.
• Performs on-air announcements or shifts as assigned.
• Assist with remote appearances
• Takes transmitter readings and maintains transmitter logs
• Other duties to be assigned
Please visit our website at www.salemmedia.com, click on career and apply online. Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six months experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Job Requirements: Must speak Spanish.
Responsible for on-air elements. Knowledge of NexGen Audio Control System, phone screener software, audio boards, audio recording equipment, ISDN, and TELCO systems and remote transmitter monitoring equipment is a plus. Candidate must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Send This Job to a Friend