Church Products Websites
Salem Media Reps
Salem Music Network (SMN)
Salem Radio Network (SRN)
BROADCAST WITH US
ADVERTISE WITH US
- Job opportunities with Salem Media Group
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Regnery Publicity Associate–Job Description
Regnery Publishing, the leading book publisher in conservative and current event titles, has an immediate opening for a self-motivated and highly organized Publicity Associate.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, creative, and strategic thinker with experience in media and/or publicity and engaged in the conservative community.
A Publicity Associate will be responsible for developing and implementing publicity campaigns for Regnery's authors in broadcast, print, and electronic media, as well as providing general administrative support for the publicity department.
Ideal candidate will have:
● 1+ years’ experience in media relations
● Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, marketing, public relations or equivalent experience;
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
● Well-developed interpersonal skills, high energy, and the ability to successfully manage several campaigns at one time;
● Knowledge and understanding of conservative marketplace
Successful candidate will:
• Be highly organized and detail-oriented
• Develop creative hooks
• Have strong pitching techniques and phone skills
• Understand the importance of follow-up
The position offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid time off, paid holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k with company match, and a rewarding work environment. Our wages are competitive. We offer training, good work/life balance, and the opportunity to thrive in a growing business.
Our office is located on Capitol Hill at 300 New Jersey Avenue, NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20001, and is conveniently located within walking distance of the Judiciary Square and Union Station metro stops (red line).
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Send This Job to a Friend