Church Products Websites
Salem Media Reps
Salem Music Network (SMN)
Salem Radio Network (SRN)
BROADCAST WITH US
ADVERTISE WITH US
- Job opportunities with Salem Media Group
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
General Sales Manager
General Sales Manager - Denver
Salem Media Group offers an exceptional opportunity for a strong General Sales Manager for our 5 station cluster in Denver!
Salem Media Group is the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative NewsTalk and Christian and family-themed programming. We offer a competitive salary based upon experience and a comprehensive benefit package including paid holidays and paid vacation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to experience great financial rewards while enjoying a team-oriented, high integrity work culture, dedicated to securing the financial means that allow the station to influence the community with positive and uplifting programming. This is a highly relational position which demands an ability to further integrate and represent the station and elevate its status within the fabric of the community and business culture.
• Give direction and oversight of the sales efforts
• Aggressive, proactive commercial spot marketing to local advertisers
• Assisting with the creative positioning of the station(s) to the local community and its advertisers.
• Recruit exceptional talent.
• Train and motivate a strong sales staff and other key talent.
• Meet & exceed station financial budget/goals
• 5 years of successful radio station sales management in a comparable market
• Cluster sales management is a plus
• Knowledge and understanding of conceptual spot sales
• Familiarity with the Evangelical Christian core audience, its issues and concerns
• Strong negotiating acumen
• The ability to model-by-doing, high-integrity sales leadership
• Professional with a positive and energetic style
• Strong character integrity who approaches management in a disciplined, yet flexible manner
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook software
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Good under pressure; able to handle multiple challenges simultaneously
• Must have an excellent driving record with valid driver’s license
• Primary work days Monday – Friday, with some weekend work required
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Send This Job to a Friend