Church Products Websites
Salem Media Reps
Salem Music Network (SMN)
Salem Radio Network (SRN)
BROADCAST WITH US
ADVERTISE WITH US
- Job opportunities with Salem Media Group
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Salem Media Group, the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative News Talk and Christian and family-themed programming, currently has part-time and full-time positions available for News Anchors on WRC, AM 1260, The Answer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Editing and voicing newscasts, traffic, weather and commercials.
• Ability to gather information from various sources.
• Ability to use digital recording software.
• Position may require public appearances.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education, Specific Skills and Experience:
• Must have a minimum of five years of on-air experience.
• Experience with digital audio and digital editing systems.
• Computer proficiency in Windows based systems and programs.
• Experience working with broadcast automation systems.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Must have legal right to work in the United States.
• Ability to interact and work well with other staff.
• Must be dependable and able to work and problem-solve independently.
• Must be able to pay attention to details and be organized.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Upload your resume when applying online and send your mp3 Aircheck to Chris Roth, Program and Creative Services Director, at email@example.com.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. No relocation offered.
Send This Job to a Friend