Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Application Status
Digital Marketing Analyst
Silver Star Brands, is a leader in the multi channel marketing industry and home of Miles Kimball, Walter Drake, Easy Comforts, As We Change, Exposures, Bi Matrix, and Native Remedies. We were named one of the top 200 in Internet Retailer’s Top 500 list for 2015. Located in Oshkosh, WI since 1934, our company is large enough for opportunity, but with just 500 year-round team members, you will be recognized and rewarded for your efforts.
Silver Star Brands’ values include its Customers, Team Members, Products and Services and Trust. Competitive salary and benefit package, outstanding people and an environment where you can make a difference! Company culture is important to our team members whose values are modeled through H.E.A.R.T.-Honesty, Equality, Accountability, Respect, and Trust.
Silver Star Brands is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their team!
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for the marketing and merchandising of the online marketplaces in which Silver Star Brands participates. Responsibilities will focus on the continual optimization, growth, and new opportunities presented by marketplaces. Previous experience in Amazon/Walmart Seller Central and Ebay Seller Hub is a plus.
Major Position Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Maintain and enhance product data and store fronts as needed including categorization, keywords, copy, attributes, features, and images and sorting of product.
• Coordinate with vendor and/or marketplace representatives to take advantage of all promotional opportunities offered within the marketplaces. Coordinate with internal resources to execute.
• Work with product planning team closely to keep inventory in stock on marketplaces.
• Research and re-price products as necessary in order to compete with our competitors on the marketplaces.
• Use marketing tools within the marketplace dashboards promote our products.
• Oversee intern/part-time help on marketplace responsibilities.
• Act as liaison for all internal departments as it relates to the marketplaces including order processing, warehouse, IT and merchandising.
• Audit both Silver Star Brands products and storefronts for quality as well as looking for trends and opportunities for expansion into other categories or products based on actions of other marketplace participants.
• Create, maintain, and report on all budgeting and forecasting of marketplace sales and contribution.
• Evaluate marketplace participation including looking for new marketplaces and discontinuing the marketplaces that are not performing.
• Maintain good working relationship with vendors and coordinate day to day work as well as keep vendors on track with marketplace goals. Coordinate the accuracy and payment of invoices.
• Collaborate with internal IT/IS and Web development staff as well as external Marketplace partners to troubleshoot feed issues and launch enhancements.
• Coordinate with/work as a liaison with creative services, fulfillment center, personalization department team members, customer relations, and merchants to: publish items, track and manage orders, troubleshoot issues, review reporting/results, and create training documentation.
• Collaborate with the finance team to ensure promotional spend is allocated appropriately for all marketplaces and services for the division.
• SEO copy and tagging experience is preferred
Required education, skills, abilities, and experience:
• Bachelors degree
• 2 – 5 years Ecommerce or Retail/catalog experience preferred.
• 2 – 5 years working with data.
• Must have strong problem solving skills, organizational skills, and communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Windows.
• Demonstrates ability to multi task under stressful situations.
• Detail oriented while also balancing time to completion.
Send This Job to a Friend