Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Application Status
Part Time Inbound Sales Consultant
Silver Star Brands, is a leader in the multi-channel marketing industry and home of Miles Kimball, Walter Drake, Easy Comforts, As We Change, Exposures, Bi Matrix, and Native Remedies. We were named one of the top 200 in Internet Retailer’s Top 500 list for 2015. Located in Oshkosh, WI since 1934, our company is large enough for opportunity, but with just 500 year-round team members, you will be recognized and rewarded for your efforts.
We are looking to add Part Time Sales Consultants to join our team!
Wage: $12.00/ hour. Earning potential up to $15.50/ hour + other commission opportunities.
Hours: Create your own schedule between the hours of 6a-6p, a minimum of 20 hours of availability a week.
Orientation: January 24th
In Class Training: January 28 – February 1 from 9a-3p
On the Job Learning: February 4 – February 8 A 20 hour minimum between 9a-3p
Sales Consultants handle inbound and outbound sales calls for multiple catalogs. Consultants provide customers with a complete shopping experience. This position puts significant emphasis on the current and future sales opportunities that exist within each customer interaction. Effective Sales Consultants are successful with sales and have solid communication skills and excellent customer focus.
Major Position Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Handle inbound and outbound customer calls to generate sales and additional revenue.
• Promote and sell the products of Silver Star Brands and its partners and/or affiliates.
• Establish a rapport with customers that promotes a positive customer experience.
• Utilize various selling techniques to maximize the revenue opportunities on each customer call.
• Ability to overcome objections and deal effectively with rejection, while remaining personable to both internal and external customers.
• Adhere to call scripts to promote sales and improve customer satisfaction.
• Maintain performance in quality and sales based metrics.
• Attend regular one on one, product and training meetings.
• Manage attendance and schedule adherence.
• Process catalog requests and status calls as needed.
• Ensure proper use of KRONOS, Impact 360, Email and other on-line tools.
• Maintain positive working relationship with all internal and external customers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Required education, skills, abilities, and experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Strong written and oral communication.
• Confident, assertive and goal oriented.
• PC Knowledge, including windows navigation and use of multiple programs.
• Minimum 6 months external sales experience or 3 months internal sales experience.
• Typing skills at least 20 WPM.
• Working knowledge of a computer.
• Be available to work at minimum 50 hours in a 2 week period.
• Be available to work weekends, either 8 hours every other weekend or 6 every weekend.
• Be available to work mandatory extra hours as call volume requires.
Send This Job to a Friend