||1st & 2nd Shift Machine Operator-Seasonal
||Silver Star Brands is now hiring SEASONAL part-time Machine Operator positions within our Personalization department.
Seasonal 1st & 2nd Shift positions are available now! Willing to accommodate flexible work hours on both shifts as needed.
1st shift hours are 6:00am -2:00 pm Mon; Tues; Thurs; Friday and Mon-Friday during November-December.
2nd shift hours are 2:00pm -10:00 pm Mon; Tues; Thurs; Friday and Mon-Friday during November-December. The wage starts at $10.15 per hour.
Come join a team where company culture is important to our team members and whose values are modeled through H.E.A.R.T.-Honesty, Equality, Accountability, Respect, and Trust.
The team member completes the customer order using a UV Printer or a DTG Printer to personalize multiple items of the same SKU. The team member will generally have a specific area of focus and expertise but is also expected to fill other roles for various work
centers. Team members will also be cross trained on other processes throughout the Printing and Personalization Team. Team members may be required to assist in training and/or integration of new team members. All team members are expected to contribute to
improvement efforts of high performance work teams.
Major Position Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
WC-6004 UV Printing and WC-6201 DTG-Digital To Garment Printers
• Obtains Items to be personalized from a work ticket or collate located in multiple primary locations.
• TM will scan the work ticket in DAXS which will download the information from the sales order into Customize It which is a computer software that allows us to interface to the equipment.
• Loads and unloads multiple items onto fixtures for items to be properly orientated for printing.
• Brief understanding of RasterLink6 which is a software that interfaces to the printer.
• Checks output for conformance to specifications.
• Routes order to next process.
• Cleans equipment and work station at end of shift or per the daily, weekly, monthly schedule.
||Required education, skills, abilities, and experience:
• Must have the ability to comprehend and follow instructions and to read and write in English. High School education is preferred.
• Basic computer skills required
• Attention to details
• Jobs may require extended periods of standing.
• Jobs may require physical manipulation of merchandise or materials by walking, bending, grasping, pushing, pulling, and lifting.
• Requires the ability to lift up to 15 pounds regularly throughput the shift, with the ability to lift up to 25 pounds periodically.
• Must possess communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills to contribute in a team environment.
• Must be willing to work as a team, learn and have fun.