Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Application Status
2nd Shift Part-Time Custodian
Silver Star Brands, is a leader in the multi-channel marketing industry and home of Miles Kimball, Walter Drake, Easy Comforts, As We Change, Personalized Things by Exposures, Native Remedies and our newest, Oakridge Home. We were named one of the top 200 in Internet Retailer’s Top 500 list for 2015.
Company culture is important to our team members whose values are modeled through H.E.A.R.T.-Honesty, Equality, Accountability, Respect, and Trust.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Custodian Team Member to join our Facilities Team. This individual will need to be available for part time hours on 2nd shift. The team member will be expected to follow proper cleaning and sanitizing methods that will provide a clean and safe environment for fellow team members. This position offers a competitive hourly wage of $10.15.
2nd Shift Hours: 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (offers flexible start time if needed)
Major Position Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Building cleaning responsibilities as assigned.
• Floor care including vacuuming, waxing, sweeping, dust mopping, wet mopping, use of auto scrubber and power sweeper.
• Trash and recyclables collection and disposal.
• Cleaning of all stairwells.
• Glass cleaning as needed.
• Dusting and wiping down of surfaces.
• Replenishment of restroom dispensers as needed.
• Able to follow detailed cleaning specifications.
• Assist with conference room set up.
• Assist with grounds maintenance and snow removal.
• Assist the maintenance team as needed and other tasks assigned.
Required education, skills, abilities, and experience:
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to follow safe working procedures. Be able to operate powered equipment safely.
• Able to maintain cleanliness standards in assigned areas of responsibility.
• Must have the ability to comprehend and follow instructions and to read and write in English. High School education is preferred.
• Requires the ability to lift 5 to 15 pounds regularly throughout the day, with the ability to lift heavier weight of up to 50 pounds periodically.
• Desire mechanical aptitude, ability to maintain and repair equipment.
• Working knowledge of building cleaning practices, supplies and equipment and the ability to use them economically and efficiently.
Send This Job to a Friend