Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Application Status
Silver Star Brands, is a leader in the multi channel marketing industry and home of Miles Kimball, Walter Drake, Easy Comforts, As We Change, Exposures, Bi Matrix, and Native Remedies. We were named one of the top 200 in Internet Retailer’s Top 500 list for 2015. Located in Oshkosh, WI since 1934, our company is large enough for opportunity, but with just 500 year-round team members, you will be recognized and rewarded for your efforts.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Team!
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the development and improvement of corporate reporting and analysis tools as well as specific monthly reporting. This individual will be expected to support the Manager, FP&A in business analysis. This position works closely with many areas of the Company.
Major Position Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Prepares monthly store and product brand financial statements, including preparation of stat entries and update of all 13 month trend reporting
• Assist store leaders in analyzing variances to forecast and budget
• Assist in preparation of forecasts and budgets
• Responsible for bank compliance and unclaimed property reporting
• Support Manager, FP&A in providing financial analysis as required by the business
• Work with IT to develop and improve financial reporting within Silvermine
• Prepares item contribution reports and manufacturing PL statements
• Assist with internal and external compliance audits.
• Assist/Backup other areas in Finance as needed.
Required education, skills, abilities, and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Effective written and oral communications skills
• Able to work in a team environment and independently
• Leadership ability
• Strong financial modeling, reporting and data analysis skills.
• Advanced skills in utilizing Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• 1 - 4 years’ experience of reporting and/or financial analyses experience
• Flexible with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong working knowledge of computerized financial systems and data flows
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Flexibility to handle new responsibilities as assigned
• Strong work ethic
Send This Job to a Friend