||Accounts Receivable Analyst
||Silver Star Brands, is a leader in the multi channel marketing industry and home of Miles Kimball, Walter Drake, Easy Comforts, As We Change, Exposures, Bi Matrix, and Native Remedies. We were named one of the top 200 in Internet Retailer’s Top 500 list
for 2015. Located in Oshkosh, WI since 1934, our company is large enough for opportunity, but with just 500 year-round team members, you will be recognized and rewarded for your efforts.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our Team!
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for keeping customer’s accounts current and handling special customer issues. This position works closely with customer relations.
Major Position Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Operations liaison with our third party private label credit vendor to reconcile customer account accuracy between systems.
• Assist Customer Relations with questions on customer account problems/information.
• Train, prioritize, and delegate work to AR Clerk(s) and other Finance team members as needed.
• Assist in month end close including preparing and posting journal entries and performing account reconciliations.
• Prepare miscellaneous cash deposits and enter details in DAX.
• Process payments – opening mail and recording payments in DAX.
• Maintain relationship with Customer Relations regarding training issues.
• Initiate contact with internal customers and external wholesale customers to resolve issues.
• Determine whether specific orders should be shipped or held.
• Determine whether refunds should be issued or held.
• Work with Controller to perform credit checks for open account orders.
• Work with Controller to establish payment plans with customers.
• Investigate credit card chargebacks and inquiries.
• Backup AP Clerk in investigation of returned checks.
• Review hold/pending status reports.
• Assist AR Clerk and other areas of Finance with special projects.