Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Application Status
Digital Marketing Specialist
Silver Star Brands, is a leader in the multi channel marketing industry and home of Miles Kimball, Walter Drake, Easy Comforts, As We Change, Exposures, Bi Matrix, and Native Remedies. We were named one of the top 200 in Internet Retailer’s Top 500 list for 2015. Located in Oshkosh, WI since 1934, our company is large enough for opportunity, but with just 500 year-round team members, you will be recognized and rewarded for your efforts.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team!!!
Competitive salary and benefit package, outstanding people and an environment where you can make a difference! Company culture is important to our team members whose values are modeled through H.E.A.R.T.-Honesty, Equality, Accountability, Respect, and Trust.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the marketing and merchandising of the online marketplaces in which Silver Star Brands participates. Responsibilities will focus on the continual optimization, growth, and new opportunities presented by marketplaces.
Major Position Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Maintain and enhance product data and store fronts as needed including categorization, keywords, copy, attributes, features, and images and sorting of product.
• Add new items to the marketplace offering; managing product go live schedules and coordinating with the Creative Services team to ensure that all assets meet the marketplace guidelines
• Audit both Silver Star Brands products and storefronts for accuracy and confirming that all items that we expect to be available for purchase on the marketplaces are published properly
• Pull, maintain, review and analyze marketplace data utilizing internal company data as well as external marketplace dashboards.
• Troubleshoot product listing issues; opening tickets with external Marketplaces if necessary
• Coordinate with vendor and/or marketplace representatives to take advantage of all promotional opportunities offered within the marketplaces. Coordinate with internal resources to execute.
• Monitor Marketplace competition buy conducting secret shopping and reviewing product detail pages
• Work with product planning and merchandising teams closely to keep inventory in stock on marketplaces
• Compile and maintain process documentation
Required education, skills, abilities, and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong Excel Skills- V-look ups, formula writing, etc.
• Strong Microsoft Skills: Word, Windows and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with DAX is a plus
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Strong Communication Skills
• Strong Problem Solving Skills
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks independently
• Detail Oriented
• Demonstrated ability to multi task under stressful situations.
Send This Job to a Friend