Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Application Status
1st Shift Seasonal Personalization
Silver Star Brands is now hiring for SEASONAL part-time positions.
Seasonal 1st Shift positions are now available in our Personalization department. Hours are 6:00am -2:00 pm Mon; Tues; Thurs; Friday and Mon-Friday during November-December. The wage starts at $10.15-$10.80 per hour depending on position.
Come join a team where company culture is important to our team members and whose values are modeled through H.E.A.R.T.-Honesty, Equality, Accountability, Respect, and Trust.
In the Personalization department, orders are processed using a variety of equipment utilizing creative talent. Attention to detail & quality allow us to provide a value-added product to our customers.
Team members will generally have a specific area of focus and expertise. Team members will use their creative talents to individualize our products and assist in one or more of the following areas:
• Hand painting toys and kitchen items
• Hand printing ornaments
• Embroidering names and initials on clothing, luggage, straps, and pet items
• Laser and sand engraving
• Heat transfer flags, shirts, and pillowcases
• Direct to garment printing (DTG)
• UV Printing
• Christmas card printing
• Photo imaging using Photoshop and InDesign
• Opening stock, packing orders, assembling products, and performing quality control inspections
Required education, skills, abilities, and experience:
• Must have ability to comprehend and follow instructions and to read and write in English. High School education is preferred.
• Jobs may require any or all of the following: extended periods of standing or sitting. Physical manipulation of merchandise or materials by walking, bending, grasping, pushing, pulling, and lifting.
• Requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds regularly throughout the day, with the ability to lift up to 25 pounds periodically.
• Must possess communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills to contribute in a team environment.
Send This Job to a Friend