Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Application Status
Warehouse Stock Picker
Silver Star Brands, is a leader in the multi channel marketing industry and home of Miles Kimball, Walter Drake, Easy Comforts, As We Change, Exposures, Bi Matrix, and Native Remedies. We were named one of the top 200 in Internet Retailer’s Top 500 list for 2015. Located in Oshkosh, WI since 1934, our company is large enough for opportunity, but with just 500 year-round team members, you will be recognized and rewarded for your efforts.
We are seeking a full time Stock Picker on 2nd shift to join our team!
2nd Shift Hours: February through Mid-October are Monday-1:30-11PM; Tuesday-Thursday 2:30-11PM and Friday 1:30-9PM. Mid-October through February are Sunday-6:00AM-2:00PM; Monday-Thursday-2:30-11PM; Friday if overtime needed.
Starting wage of $13.40 per hour.
Benefit package includes: Medical, Dental,401(k) and paid time off will be available.
This is a machine operating position and must be fully respectful to the capabilities of powered industrial trucks.
Team member will be cross functional in focus, generally exhibiting expertise in more than one area of responsibility. They will also be cross trained into additional functional areas throughout all of operations as business needs dictate (this is not warehouse exclusive). This position will be trained on the operation of at least one powered industrial truck (PIT), often times on having the ability to operate all types of PIT’s. All team members are expected to fill primary or secondary leadership roles on the floor as needed and will serve as advocates and mentors to aid in the development of high performance work teams.
Functional Areas included in Position
• Stock Picking
Additional tasks associated with PIT operation
• Unloading trailers
• Material handling for replenishment
• Put away and retrieval of inventory throughout the warehouse
• Stock picking for replenishment
Required education, skills, abilities, and experience:
Repetitive lifting of 15-50 lbs, ability to read a collate, use of a pallet jack, comfortable with a utility knife, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, self-motivated – ability to work without direct supervision and the ability to work as a team. This position requires you to be certified on 1 to 3 different powered industrial trucks in order to perform your job. Understand that safety is the top job responsibility to any task assigned and willing to step up and correct an unsafe situation in a moment's notice.
• Minimum of a High school education preferred
• Strong math, reading and some computer skills.
• Must have the ability to comprehend and follow instructions and to read and write in English.
• Requires extended periods of standing, and the physical manipulation of merchandise and materials by walking, bending, grasping, pushing, pulling and lifting.
• Must possess communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills to contribute in an empowered team environment.
• Willing to work within and contribute to a continuous improvement environment
Send This Job to a Friend