Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Application Status
Silver Star Brands, is a leader in the multi channel marketing industry and home of Miles Kimball, Walter Drake, Easy Comforts, As We Change, Exposures, Bi Matrix, and Native Remedies. We were named one of the top 200 in Internet Retailer’s Top 500 list for 2015. Located in Oshkosh, WI since 1934, our company is large enough for opportunity, but with just 500 year-round team members, you will be recognized and rewarded for your efforts.
Silver Star Brands’ values include its Customers, Team Members, Products and Services and Trust. Competitive salary and benefit package, outstanding people and an environment where you can make a difference! Company culture is important to our team members whose values are modeled through H.E.A.R.T.-Honesty, Equality, Accountability, Respect, and Trust.
We are looking for a talented Designer to join our team!!!
Designer is responsible for executing innovative, creative ideas and concepts for page layouts, catalog covers, web homepages, web banners, and other promotional material, in collaboration with other designers. Keeps brand consistency across all marketing channels.
Major Position Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Contribute innovative creative ideas and create concepts for cover, page layouts and new project designs, in collaboration with other designers.
• Responsible for designing layouts, covers, templates, special promotions and other collateral associated with the Brand while meeting key production deadlines.
• Understand Brand goals and key initiatives, promotion and project performance, as they relate to pagination, product selection, copy, promotions and overall design; using our established creative and brand filters.
• Make requested revisions, updates, and changes to design, copy and layout.
• Demonstrate flexibility with last-minute changes to schedules, creative and time lines.
• Make recommendations for overall process improvements as related to design, production, copy, and other daily departmental workflow.
• Work collaboratively with Marketing and Merchandising to produce the best piece(s) for the project at hand.
• Responsible for the design and production of brand order forms, Web Banners, Web Homepages, and Web ads.
• Proof all pages for accuracy and make last-minute design and copy changes to complete catalog pre-press production process before going to printer.
Required education, skills, abilities, and experience:
• BA in Graphic Design/Fine Arts or Equivalent Experience
• 3-5 Years’ professional hands-on design experience
• Flexible team player with solid communication and organizational skills; attention to detail and accuracy
• Must be able to manage multiple projects at any given time
• A strong commitment of time and skill to the department and the design team
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and able to work in Macintosh-based OSX environment
• General knowledge of 4-color printing process
• Prior Catalog Experience Preferred
Send This Job to a Friend