Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Application Status
Receiving Warehouse Team Member-1st Shift
Silver Star Brands, is a leader in the multi channel marketing industry and home of Miles Kimball, Walter Drake, Easy Comforts, As We Change, Exposures, Bi Matrix, and Native Remedies. We were named one of the top 200 in Internet Retailer’s Top 500 list for 2015. Located in Oshkosh, WI since 1934, our company is large enough for opportunity, but with just 500 year-round team members, you will be recognized and rewarded for your efforts.
We are adding a 1st Shift Part Time Warehouse Team Member to join our receiving team!
1st Shift Hours: Monday-8:00AM-3:00PM; Tuesday-Thursday 7:00AM-2:00PM and Friday 7:00AM-1:30PM. Starting wage is $13.10 per hour.
Benefit package includes: Medical, Dental,401(k) and paid time off will be available.
Warehouse team members should possess the expertise to perform multiple functions listed below at a high level. Consistent rotation of responsibilities to enhance efficiencies and adjust to fluctuating order volume is expected. All team members are expected to fill primary or secondary leadership roles on the floor as needed and will serve as advocates and mentors to aid in the development of high performance work teams. This is generally a machine operating position and must be fully respectful to the capabilities of powered industrial trucks.
Team member will be cross functional in focus, generally exhibiting expertise in more than one area of responsibility. They will also be cross trained into additional functional areas throughout all of operations as business needs dictate (this is not warehouse exclusive). This position will be trained on the operation of at least one powered industrial truck (PIT), often times on having the ability to operate all types of PIT’s.
Requirements of position include repetitive lifting of 15-50 lbs, ability to read a collate, use of a pallet jack, comfortable with a utility knife, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, self motivated – ability to work without direct supervision and the ability to work as a team. This position requires you to be certified on 1 to 3 different powered industrial trucks in order to perform your job. Understand that safety is the top job responsibility to any task assigned and willing to step up and correct an unsafe situation in a moments notice.
Functional Areas included in Position
• Stock Picking
Additional tasks associated with PIT operation
• Unloading trailers
• Material handling for replenishment
• Put away and retrieval of inventory throughout the warehouse
• Stock picking for replenishment
Required education, skills, abilities, and experience:
• Minimum of a High school education preferred
• Strong math, reading and some computer skills.
• Must have the ability to comprehend and follow instructions and to read and write in English.
• Requires extended periods of standing, and the physical manipulation of merchandise and materials by walking, bending, grasping, pushing, pulling and lifting.
• Must possess communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills to contribute in an empowered team environment.
• Willing to work within and contribute to a continuous improvement environment
Send This Job to a Friend