Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be a part of an entrepreneurial company where your unique abilities are celebrated, you increase your creative energy and your role adds value every day? Sound impossible? It's not.
La Macchia Enterprises (LME) has a unique story of being family-owned for over 40 years. We turn vacation dreams into long-lasting memories by focusing on our customers’ End-to-End Experience at every touch point. Our 1,000+ team members embody our core
values, making us a global leader in leisure travel and technology. Our team is the reason we’ve earned a spot on the Top Workplaces list for multiple years.
Now it’s your turn to enhance your career. Grow and learn with us as an
Airline Research Specialist, for The Mark Travel Corporation, a division of LME. In this role, you will ensure that all airline reservations booked via the various airline systems are processed efficiently and accurately to maintain the highest customer
service levels and minimizes monetary losses. Visit www.marktravel.com to find out more about The Mark Travel Corporation.
A successful Airline Research Specialist will:
- Efficiently process all schedule changes including customer notification
- Research alternatives and work directly with customers when changes to the airline itinerary are mandated
- Document all actions and communications within the reservation system
- Work with directly with airlines to resolve problem situations
- Handles inquiries and requests for changes to air itinerary received from Customer Care and Quality teams
- Responsible for processing ticket exchanges and refunds
- Handle any airline ticketing that cannot be done through our automated systems
Impact on Organization: You will play a key role in working all airline related issues and working with customer to give them the best possible resolution to their trip. You will have direct impact on the bottom line on profit/loss of all