Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be a part of an entrepreneurial company where your unique abilities are celebrated, you increase your creative energy and your role adds value every day? Sound impossible? It's not.
La Macchia Enterprises (LME) has a unique story of being family-owned for over 40 years. We turn vacation dreams into long-lasting memories by focusing on our customers’ End-to-End Experience at every touch point. Our 1,000+ team members embody our core
values, making us a global leader in leisure travel and technology. Our team is the reason we’ve earned a spot on the Top Workplaces list for multiple years.
Now it’s your turn to enhance your career. Grow and learn with us as a
Competitive Match Intern, for The Mark Travel Corporation, a division of LME. You will be responsible for processing price match requests in an effective, efficient, fiscally-responsible, and timely manner for various Mark Travel Corporation brands
(Funjet Vacations, United Vacations, and Blue Sky Tours).
As a Competitive Match Intern, you will:
- Provide price match support to answer travel agent requests using tools provided.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment providing effective and efficient responses to price match requests within a designated turnaround time.
- Make fiscally-responsible decisions based on defined policy and margin-protection parameters to optimize sales performance, share shift, and profitability.
- Maintain and grow relationships between our brands and travel agents providing price match reservation status including any applicable training needed about our price match policies.
- Communicate directly with internal team members including air ticketing department and pricing department to alleviate losses on price match reservations due to air issues.