Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be a part of an entrepreneurial company where your unique abilities are celebrated, you increase your creative energy and your role adds value every day? Sound impossible? It’s not.
La Macchia Enterprises (LME) has a unique story of being family-owned for over 40 years. We turn vacation dreams into long-lasting memories by focusing on our customers’ End-to-End Experience at every touch point. Our 1,000+ team members embody our core
values, making us a global leader in leisure travel and technology. Our team is the reason we’ve earned a spot on the Top Workplaces list for multiple years.
Trisept Solutions, a division of LME, was the first to process an online vacation booking. Trisept has continued its evolution working with the leading global airlines, hotels and theme parks to provide cutting-edge technology solutions. Visit
www.triseptsolutions.com to continue the story.
Now it’s your turn to enhance your career with Trisept Solutions. Bring your unique abilities to the Travel Agent Solutions team as an
Account Manager in our Las Colinas office.
A successful Account Manager will:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with travel industry suppliers – airlines, cruise lines, destinations, escorted tour operators, Global Distribution Systems (GDS), hotels, insurance and rental car companies
- Engage deeply with each supplier to understand their brand, products, and strategic objectives
- Create customized proposals for suppliers to accomplish their goals using digital media assets on VAX VacationAccess and Xcelerator
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals through a consultative sales approach with suppliers
- Oversee the launch and ongoing performance of supplier campaigns and resolve issues as they arise
- Analyze campaign performance metrics and make recommendations to supplier
- Effectively manage all communication regarding suppliers, internally and externally
- Build and maintain a pipeline of opportunities that ensure revenue growth, partner with leadership to establish sales strategies
- Solicit feedback from suppliers and collaborate with Product Management on new functionality, enhancements and product offerings