||Airline System Coordinator
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be a part of an entrepreneurial company where your unique abilities are celebrated, you increase your creative energy and your role adds value every day? Sound impossible? It's not.
La Macchia Enterprises (LME) has a unique story of being family-owned for over 40 years. We turn vacation dreams into long-lasting memories by focusing on our customers’ End-to-End Experience at every touch point. Our 1,000+ team members embody our core
values, making us a global leader in leisure travel and technology. Our team is the reason we’ve earned a spot on the Top Workplaces list for multiple years.
Now it’s your turn to enhance your career. Grow and learn with us as an
Airline System Coordinator, for The Mark Travel Corporation, a division of LME. You will act as a resource and provide support for all functions associated with the scheduled airline reservation systems including ticketing, queue maintenance, auto
ticketing functionality, and ticketing exception queues. Visit
www.marktravel.com to find out more about The Mark Travel Corporation.
A successful Airline System Coordinator will:
- Provide assistance maintaining all data files needed to successfully automate the airline ticketing process
- Maintain updated copies of all airline contracts
- Document steps needed for manual ticketing in accordance with the airline contracts
- Provide assistance with tracking and analysis of debit memos
- Assist with measuring accuracy of tickets
- Be a resource for the ticketing team to resolve problem situations
- Provide support for projects which require special ticketing processes
- Provide assistance in processing of schedule changes
- Documenting and Maintaining Procedures for team functions
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or at least one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Travel industry knowledge or experience
- Customer Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Complex Problem-solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Systems Analysis – Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations and the environment will affect the outcomes
- Operations and Control – Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Operation Monitoring – Watching performance indicators to make sure a machine or system is working properly.
- Quality Control Analysis – Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Technology Design – Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance – available first of the month after 60 days
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous time off plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Travel Discounts
- Team Member Referral Program
- Wellness Program
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment