Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be a part of an entrepreneurial company where your unique abilities are celebrated, you increase your creative energy and your role adds value every day? Sound impossible? It’s not.
La Macchia Enterprises (LME) has a unique story of being family-owned for over 40 years. We turn vacation dreams into long-lasting memories by focusing on our customers’ End-to-End Experience at every touch point. Our 1,000+ team members embody our core
values, making us a global leader in leisure travel and technology. Our team is the reason we’ve earned a spot on the Top Workplaces list for multiple years.
Now it’s your turn to enhance your career. Grow and learn with us as a
Customer Care Supervisor, for The Mark Travel Corporation, a division of LME. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a professional team of inbound customer service associates. You will ensure calls are answered efficiently and within
our goals. As the Customer Care Supervisor, you will provide feedback and suggestions to enhance customer service. Visit
www.marktravel.com to find out more about The Mark Travel Corporation.
This position primarily has weekday afternoon and evening hours. One weekend day is required approximately twice per month.
A successful Customer Care Supervisor will:
- Monitor team members for quality expectations, efficient and effective call handling. Deliver necessary coaching as well as positive feedback.
- Manage service levels, call handling, and performance objectives supporting corporate goals and objectives.
- Intervene and handle escalated callers on an “as needed” basis.
- Communicate and uphold policies pertaining to fulfillment of our end-to-end vision.
- Inform manager of customer issues impacting delivery of end-to-end service.
- Contribute to meeting customer care center policies and procedures including setting goals, and upholding standards to evaluate staff performance.
- Supervise and contribute to improving results of service programs to improve delivery of end-to-end service.
- Recruit and assist with the training of new hires
- Provide technical support for our Work at Home team members
- Complete required classroom and on the job training