||Intern - Digital Media
||Concordia Plan Services
- Concordia Plan Services ‘walks together’ with LCMS ministries by providing quality benefits and services that support the physical and financial health of members and their families.
- Digital Media Intern reports to Digital Communications Specialist.
Essential Job Functions
- Participates in projects to plan and produce digital media that supports the Corporate and Marketing strategic initiatives (member growth, worker wellness, risk management).
- Assists with content, design, and maintenance of the CPS websites and digital media.
- Helps in managing the content calendar and its integrated application across Communications channels and audience targets.
- Works with Communications, Products and Services, and Sales teams to develop targeted messaging for digital channels.
- Assists Digital Communications Specialist in regularly monitoring analytics and creating reports, identifying trends, insights and making data-led recommendations for optimization.
- Researches and shares trends and best practices in digital media tools, applications and analytics; makes recommendations to grow online audience reach and effectiveness.
- Collaborates on video production (creative briefs, pre-production planning, production, editing, sharing via appropriate digital channels).
- Assists in technical mechanics and setup of promotional programs.
- Organizes and sorts data into spreadsheets and process-flow software platform.
Education and Experience
- Classified as college Junior or Senior, preferred.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0, preferred.
- Majors: Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Multimedia, Graphic Design, Journalism.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Portfolio of relevant work, preferred.
- Systems fluency: working knowledge of MS Office suite, Google Analytics, content management systems and social media platform administration, required. Adobe Photoshop and/or digital marketing suite is a plus.
- Communications: ability to articulate information simply and concisely that reflects CPS values (integrity, compassion, excellence, stewardship, accountability) in all internal and external communications.
- Results oriented: steadfastly pushes self for results, self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with minimal supervision, maintains focus on organizational goals.
- Team work: participates fully on assigned teams, fosters a collaborative spirit, builds relationships within assigned department, CPS vendors and other CPS interns.
- Social / interpersonal skills: interacts effectively with a wide variety of people; respectful and maintains the dignity of others; amicable; fosters differing opinions and values input from various perspectives.
- Learning agility: learns new skills easily, climbs learning curve rapidly, and applies new knowledge quickly.
- Digital Media Intern does not have supervisory responsibilities.
||Send This Job to a Friend