||Maintenance Supervisor II
||7:30 am - 5:00 pm M - F; or as needed
1st Major Area of Responsibility – Facility Maintenance Leadership
- Manage, organize and delegate daily maintenance workload of Maintenance Associates.
- Oversees all maintenance of the production facility to ensure the highest quality standards and compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- Work with Maintenance Associates to generate and update daily work orders in the CMMS, ensuring accurate information.
- Generate and distribute PMs, including lockout/tag-out sheets.
- Close daily work orders by documenting accurate information of work performed, time to perform, parts used, equipment work was performed on, editing PM tasks, etc.
- Coordinate Associate training, evaluation of work and staffing requirements for all functions within span of control.
- Attend and participate in workflow process meetings.
- Coordinates emergency work and removes barriers for technicians such as parts, manuals, etc.
- Follow-up with daily work through line walks on the production floor.
2nd Major Area of Responsibility– Team Leadership and Development
- Lead team in executing maintenance priorities in order to improve response time and facility/equipment reliability.
- Lead team to develop and implement preventative maintenance methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve reliability and product quality.
- Communicate expectations to Associates on a regular basis and accountable to ensure they are met.
- Provide guidance to facilitate learning and growth, enhance skills & knowledge, and improve performance.
- Proactively address Associate questions, concerns, or problems.
- Solicit feedback and recommendations related to procedures, performance, quality, safety, scheduling, labor distribution, cost savings initiatives, and other functional information.
- Lead team meetings and work one-on-one with team members to build skills.
- Design and direct Associates in fabrication, equipment, and determine methods, procedures and conditions.
3rd Major Area of Responsibility – Associate Performance and Accountability
- Supervise hourly Associates by means of coaching/mentoring, training, discipline, performance management, conflict resolution, etc., while fostering a positive work environment that encourages teamwork, pride, and a continuous improvement mentality.
- Ensure Associate compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Utilize the Kronos system to monitor and approve Associate time records. Approve requests for schedule alterations (such as PTO, schedule changes, etc.).
- Accountable for the culture of the area and showing support for the culture in all activities.
- Utilize the Corrective Action and Disciplinary Due Process systems when necessary in partnership with Human Resources.
- Conduct Associate Safety and other required training.
- Maintain Associate documentation for training, safety, job evaluations, orientations, and any other similar requirements.
- Assess the Maintenance Team strengths and weaknesses in the areas of communication, involvement, recognition, commitment, willingness to learn, and skill level in order to coach and motivate Associates overall performance
- Involved in hiring new maintenance Associates and manages onboarding them to the team (e.g training, coaching, development plans)
- Ensures 24/7 plant maintenance coverage and support.
4th Area of Responsibility – All other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
- A mobile phone is required for this position.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field required. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Minimum of six (6) years related maintenance experience, preferably in a food manufacturing industry.
- Supervisory experience and/or training required.
Job Skills Requirements
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- The ability to provide direction and coaching.
- Ability to delegate tasks and decisions sharing responsibility and accountability
- Builds trust
- Strong conflict management skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong customer focus (internal and external)
Licenses/Certifications - See Chart
||Send This Job to a Friend