||Financial Analyst I - Treasury
||Finance and Accounting
||Fond du Lac
||Fond du Lac
||M - F 8-4:30
||Competitive Compensation Package
||Grande Cheese Company is an enterprise with a tradition of quality. Our Associates are committed to working together, taking pride in what we do, having mutual respect for one another and striving for excellence.
Grande is looking to fill the position of Financial Analyst I - Treasury. This position reports to the Treasury Manager and will work out of our Home Office and Research Center in Fond du Lac, WI. The Financial Analyst will provide key support to Grande’s cash
management, payment processing, risk management, and investment related activities. Support for these critical functions include reporting, record-keeping, forecasting, and transaction auditing responsibilities. Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s
degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field, possess strong organizational and communication skills and have the ability to work independently. Prior Treasury experience is a plus, however, not a requirement.
1st Major Area of Responsibility – Cash, Hedging, and Payment Management
• Monitor daily cash position at multiple banks, transferring funds between accounts, and recommending short term borrowing and repayments with the goal of minimizing interest expense and banking fees.
• Conduct reporting and forecasting, on short term cash flows and debt summaries.
• Conduct the record-keeping, reporting, confirmation and analysis on various hedging programs and support the development of hedging strategies.
• Process checks, wires transfers, SUA, and ACH requests.
• Keep up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g., movements in the economies of relevant countries.
• Maintain, develop, and recommend improvements to Auditing procedures on payment processes.
2nd Major Area of Responsibility – Investment Related Accounting Activities
• Development of appropriate monitoring practices, reports, and documentation to evidence the ongoing understanding of the Corporate Reserve.
• Finalize the unwinding of the GIF alternative investment portfolio including: tracking fund divestments and holdback monies, monthly journal entries, and account reconciliations
• Assist Corporate Accounting in the preparation of accounting records for all investments for monthly close and annual audits.
• Provide guidance on investment related questions to Corporate Accounting during their preparation of financial statements / bi-annual reports.
• Maintain knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and best practices.
3rd Area of Responsibility – All other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
• Perform all other duties as requested or required.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
• One or more years of applicable experience preferred.
Job Skills Requirements
• Ability to work with ambiguity and manage self with high level of independence.
• Advanced PC skills including Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite.
• An understanding of financial analysis and accounting policies, procedures, programs and processes.
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Displays a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments efficiently, and has a strong attention to detail.
||Send This Job to a Friend