Founded in 1886, Buckeye Partners has a proven track record of stability and success. We pride ourselves on the laser focus we apply to safely providing service and value to our customers, operating by a strong set of values, and empowering our employees
to make decisions. We have a tenacious commitment to environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance in all that we do.
Voted one of the Top Places to Work by employees in Houston Chronicle’s® “Top Workplaces”, as well as one of Lehigh Valley's “Top Workplaces”, it is our internal culture that sets us apart from other companies. Our goal is to provide our employees with a
greater span of responsibility, the ability to make decisions, and access to experts to help you build your skills and experiences. Each of our career tracks provides employees with the ability to innovate, and be a significant contributor from their first
day on the job.
Buckeye Partners is currently seeking a Analyst, Information Technology Security with strong IT analysis and troubleshooting skills and knowledge in information security standards to join our growing team!
The Analyst, Information Technology Security role is responsible for supporting the implementation and administration of information security technologies in order to ensure the protection of Buckeye’s assets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
· Vulnerbility Management. Daily maintenance of vulnerability scan results and tracking remediations with relevant areas. Ensuring that we are improving the vulnerability lifecycle and minimizing exposure with tools and relevant process.
· Managed Security Escalation. Assissting in upkeeping assets under monitoring with managed security providers and taking escalation calls for further investigation.
· Intrusion Prevention. Regular review of events and reports management. This also includes recommendation and planning for better visibility and furher enhancement with existing or add on feature sets.
· Firewall Management. Regular review of policies and making recommendations in business process to enhance security measures. This also includes maintenace, provision and ongoing support of firewall infrastructure.
· Web Proxy Maintenance. Management and upkeep on forward and reverse proxy services. Making recommendations for new tools and technology.
· Phishing Education. Management of Phishing awareness program, keepin regular education notices going out to the organization and managing phishing education.
· Service DeskTickets. Ongoing review and remediation of security related service desk tickets.
· Writing Internal Security Procedures. This will involve the writing and defining of security procedures for repeat activity that lend towards a comprehensive security operating model.
· And other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent experience.
· 3 – 6 years of relevant experience
· Must have experience in an enterprise-level IT organization
· Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills
· Proficient knowledge of information security standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 27002, and NIST 800-53, ITIL v3
· Experience with Industrial Control Systems a plus
Certificates & Licenses:
· CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) Certification
· GSEC (GIAC Security Essentials Certification)
· CEH/CPT (Certified Ethical Hacker/Certified Penetration Tester)
Other Skills, Attributes and Abilities:
· Strong written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to facilitate team meetings and direct team members’ activities effectively
· Strong organizational skills and the capability to meet scheduled deadlines when managing multiple initiatives
· Willingness to learn and evaluate new technologies
• This position requires the ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and or/quantitative productivity standards.
• This role requires the ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
• This position requires compliance with all personnel policies.
Physical & Safety Requirements:
· The person in this position needs to occasionally move inside the office to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
· The employee is frequently required to effectively communicate with others.
To be successful in the Buckeye culture, our employees must possess a demonstrated commitment to environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance. Excellent communication, both written and verbal, as well as strong organizational skills are paramount.
You must work independently and be able to exercise tact, discretion, and professionalism when dealing with internal and external customers, and handling sensitive and confidential information.
Buckeye Partners wants to create and reward an organizational focus that stimulates the creative and entrepreneurial actions of its employees that result in innovative ways of reducing costs, generating revenues, improving productivity, or improving processes.
Buckeye Partners is the logistical solutions partner of choice for the global energy business. As one of the nation’s largest independent petroleum products common carrier pipeline network providers, Buckeye Partners L.P. provides terminals, storage and
refined product distribution services; our strength is to create centers of expertise around our products, technologies and client needs.
Buckeye Partners, L.P. (NYSE: BPL) headquartered in Houston, Texas is one of the primary distributors of petroleum in the eastern and mid-western portions of the United States.