|Posting Expiration Date
||Senior Internal Auditor
||Salt Lake City
The Internal Auditor provides an independent and objective assessment of internal controls, evaluates compliance to control systems through various types of audits, including assisting external auditors in year-end audits. Also performs due diligence, assists
in audit planning, and other duties as assigned. This position is based in Salt Lake City, Utah and reports directly to the Senior Audit Manager.
- Perform internal control process reviews, as well as, compliance, financial and operations audits of Alsco branches in the U.S., Canada, with potential audits in Italy, Brazil, Germany, New Zealand, Australia and China.
- Document financial and other processes at Alsco to identify controls and weaknesses.
- Assist external auditors, in year-end audits of consolidated financial statements.
- Create written reports and summaries.
- Follow direction of supervisor and meet deadlines.
- Evaluate compliance with established Company policy and procedures, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Evaluate the reliability of financial reporting practices and the integrity of the underlying financial records.
- Recommend controls and other actions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Perform detail review of work papers in accordance with IIA standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent skills in Word and Excel including ability to write and debug VBA Macros.
- Ability to use computer applications to review/test large volumes of data to perform audit work
- Skill in evaluating, analyzing, interpreting, reasoning and making conclusions of data.
- Good understanding of business processes.
- Ability to manage conflict and successfully build good relationships.
- Keep a current US Passport that will allow exit and entry to the United States, qualifying for Visa's to enter Europe, Brazil and Asia Pacific, and a valid license to drive.
- Current experience with at least two years public accounting and at least two years accounting/internal audit experience in the private sector.
- Bachelor and MACC Degrees in Accounting.
- Up to 25% of overnight travel (domestic and international).
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Typical indoor office environment.
- Indoor and outdoor areas of a typical industrial facility.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of sitting, stooping, kneeling, reaching, lifting, standing, walking, typing, talking, hearing and traveling.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to perform sedentary work, light work, inspections of facilities and travel.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.