|Posting Expiration Date
||Assistant Office Manager
||4900 Philadelphia Way
||Assistant Office Manager
The Assistant Office Manager assists the Office Manager in all functions of the office. . The AOM is able to perform all of the functions an Office Manager performs on a daily basis, the emphasis being to prepare the AOM to become an OM.
- Participate in office training to learn and also, under the direction of the OM, train office staff.
- Learn and be able to perform all the job duties an office manager is required to do. Assist in organizing office staff and functions under the direction of the Office Manager.
- Perform tasks such as reconciliations, auditing, daily deposits, Customer master maintenance, daily revenue calculation, daily branch journal, Branch item maintenance, bank statements, fixed asset reports, accrual reconciliations, property and sales tax reporting.
- Cross train and practice other positions in the office.
- Read, adhere to, and stay updated with all SOP’s.
- Be able to perform all Human Resource functions such as calculating commissions, processing payroll, and maintaining compliance with state and federal laws.
- Monitor accounts for revenue enhancement, be able to update and submit forecasts, and perform end of month procedures.
- Office tasks and projects as assigned by the Office Manager. This would include day-to-day clerical work, customer service issues, answer multi line phone system, A/P, A/R, and contributing to the safety program.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as strong time management skills.
- Minimum one year of broad office experience.
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred, but not required.
- Have a valid driver’s license and maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding, safety or other violations.
- Solid understanding of accounting functions and principles. (Obtained through formal training, education or on the job training.)
- Good working knowledge of office equipment, including skills in operating and troubleshooting computers, ten key calculator, reprographic equipment, and other office equipment.
- High school graduation or similar.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Standing, walking, sitting, talking, hearing, speaking, pulling, pushing, occasional lifting of boxes up to 15 lbs., occasional moving or lifting office equipment of up to 50 pounds, driving, filing, stooping, fine dexterity, operating office equipment.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Primary job requirements will be performed indoors, in a typical office environment (i.e., desks, file cabinets, office equipment).
- Separate computer room (computer servers are kept in a locked cabinet within a temperature controlled environment).
- Occasionally, driving to Post Office, office supply stores, remote service locations. May be required to attend annual or bi-annual Office Manager’s meetings.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.