|Posting Expiration Date
||4111 Pleasantdale Rd
The Feeder/Folder continuously grasps, sorts and grades clean textiles and then either folds by hand or feeds into an ironer or folding machine for final finishing. Performs other tasks as required.
- Grasp textiles from a cart/bin then sort, inspect and grade according to quality standards.
- Fold, assemble and package by hand different types and sizes of textiles.
- Feed different types and sizes of textiles into ironers or folding machines.
- Place finished product onto conveyors or into carts, dump slings of product onto work tables.
- Move loaded or empty carts/bins within the production area.
- Process textiles according to type and written packing instructions.
- Continuously meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Work in other production positions as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count and sort accurately.
- Recognize, inspect and grade product.
- Comprehend and follow written packing instructions.
- Comprehend and follow direction.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of standing, walking, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, grasping, lifting up to 25 lbs. and stooping.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to meet the physical demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, which includes variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint and dust.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.