|Posting Expiration Date
||Regional Sales Assistant
Alsco is looking for a Regional Sales Assistant. The Regional Sales Assistant will assume all management duties regarding the implementation of the automation portions of the sales databases. This will enable the Regional Sales Managers to devote their management
time and attention to the acquisition of new sales. The Regional Sales Assistant is responsible to effectively communicate both in person and in writing with the entire Sales Team. The Regional Sales Assistant’s main tasks are as follows:
- Assist the Regional Sales Managers as needed
- Manage and monitor daily updates in SalesNow database
- Manage the Sales Assets reporting process including completing the weekly sales activity reports
- Effectively communicate with both with Regional Sales Manager and Sales Assets through email and phone calls
- Train new Sales Assets in person and remotely on company policies and reporting issues
- Training related issues with company-provided iPhones
- Run queries and gather information for the Regional Sales Managers
- Participate in the preparation of sales proposals
- Coordinate sales collateral materials
- Excellent Benefit Package
||- College Degree in Communications/Buisness or equivalent experience for each year of college missed
- Live in the assigned Region
- Ability to learn, understand & deal with challenges
- Proficient experience with database management programs
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 10 key by touch and proficient data entry skills
- Ability to learn, understand & deal successfully with challenges
- Excellent reasoning and communication skills; written and verbal/phone
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands consist of sitting, typing, hearing, speaking, standing and walking.
- Physical Requirements consist of being able to work in a typical office environment for an entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Indoor general office environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.