|Posting Expiration Date
||Human Resources Manager
||Human Resources Manager
The Human Resource Manager supports the branch in its objective to consistently adhere to all employment policies & procedures, compliance with State & Federal laws, including Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity and OSHA.
- Coordinates all staffing activities for the branch.
- Conducts all new hire orientations.
- Maintains applicant flow records, employee files, and risk management records.
- Conducts benefits enrollment for the branch.
- Performs all payroll functions for both hourly & salary payrolls.
- Conducts investigations related to employee, regulatory complaints or safety related issues.
- Manages all workers compensation claims and participates in employment hearings and/or union negotiations.
- Performs all day-to-day personnel related issues for branch.
- Follow written and verbal instructions. Perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- May also serve as the branch’s Facility Safety Officer or attend safety committee meetings.
- Provide additional training as needed for workforce.
- Other duties as assigned by Office Manager or General Manager. May also perform duties at the request of Regional Human Resource Management.
- Experience in HRIS system, Ultipro preferred
- HR Generalist experience, front office
- First contact to employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as strong time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- College Degree in a related field is preferred or an equivalent combination of (2) years related work experience and/or formal education or training is required.
- Qualified to hold a driver's license.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands/Requirements consist of standing, sitting, walking, stooping, reaching overhead, grasping,seeing, reading, speaking, hearing, and occasional lifting up to 30 lbs.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Indoor office environment, with periodic visits to the industrial plant floor of a typical industrial laundry facility, or Service Center or depot.
- Occasionally, by car to visit a service center or depot facility, or possibly by plane to attend training meetings if requested.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.