|Posting Expiration Date
||Account Sales Consultant
||725 South Pickett Street
The Account Sales Consultant increases branch growth through up-selling and cross-selling all lines of service to existing customers. The ASC also builds customer loyalty and reports service issues to the Service Manager. This position reports to the Regional
- Under the direction of the General Manager, up-sell and cross-sell all lines of service to existing customers within the branch territory. Obtain service agreement renewals. Continually meet or exceed sales quotas and expectations.
- Proactively identify, solicit and motivate targeted customers using a variety of methods such as route ride-alongs, telemarketing, lead qualifying and presenting proposals. Maintain daily call summaries and accurately fill out sales paperwork.
- Follow-up the management of assigned customers.
- Actively participate in promotions, contests, meetings and training.
- Follow company Sales/Service policies and procedures.
- Present in appearance and comportment, a professional image. Build customer relationships and loyalty, communicate openly, educate customers, and report customer issues to the Service Department promptly.
- Safely operate a vehicle on each trip, following all applicable laws and company policy.
- Attend/work trade shows and marketing events as required.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Follow written and verbal instructions. Perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- May work with and support other sales/service personnel or functions as required by supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as strong time management skills.
- 5 years pertinent experience.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Have a valid driver’s license and maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding, safety or other violations.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product. Count, add and subtract accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- College degree or equivalent, or a combination of both.
- Qualified to hold a driver's license.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.