|Posting Expiration Date
||11421 Stagecoach Rd
The District Manager is responsible to meet or exceed Service goals in the management of a district of routes. Reports to the Service Manager. A DM may manage a service center and if the service center has more than 7 routes, the DM becomes classified as a
- Develop and motivate a district to be a highly productive team through continual training, regular meetings, daily check-in, fostering a positive work environment, route rides, and building strong relationships with each RSR.
- Ensure customer loyalty and outstanding customer service through customer visits, audits, new installs, problem solving, open communication and negotiating with customers.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed in their district, including safety and Service SOP.
- Manage retention and growth by motivating their district to solicit new customers, up-sell/cross-sell/sample all lines of service or product and ensure a profitable product mix. Monitor and report competitive activity. Oversee promotions, contests and continued
excellent customer relationships.
- Leading their district to success, communicate changes and policies, oversee route organization, project a professional image and require of their district likewise, and cooperatively work with other departments in the branch.
- Complete general route responsibilities when necessary. Safely operate a delivery vehicle, following all applicable laws and company policy.
- Follow written and verbal instructions and perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- A Senior DM performs the above functions as well as oversees a service center. This includes securing the facility, managing inventory to ensure sufficient supply for routes, overseeing deposits and paperwork, communicating effectively with the processing
- Work with and support other service personnel as required by supervision.
- Have and maintain a valid Driver’s License, keep a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding, safety or other violations.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in customer service and route sales.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English, comprehend and follow direction and good time management skills and team player.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product and count, add and subtract accurately.
- High School graduation or similar experience. Qualified to hold a drivers license.
- Frequently within the branch area.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Operating vehicles on public roads, working in and out of customer locations, loading areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, Service Center or depot.
- Indoor and outdoor areas of a typical industrial facility.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands/Requirements - sitting, grasping, driving, stooping, moving equipment, kneeling, reaching overhead, lifting up to 75 lbs, standing, walking, writing, speaking, hearing.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.